June is Professional Wellness Month and Co-Author Rita Foley asserts in the Cypress Times that taking a sabbatical is an important step in investing in your professional wellness. Rita highlights the benefits of disconnecting from work, including having time to:
• Reflect on what is really important to you in your life
• Reconnect with friends and loved ones
• Have time and space to heal physically, emotionally, or spiritually
• Learn something new that energizes you
• Get back to exercising and in shape
• Travel or explore different cultures and gain new perspectives and personal insights
Rita also explores the benefits to companies that sabbaticals can bring, such as leadership development. Not only can taking a sabbatical lead to your professional wellness, it also adds to the wellness of everyone around you! Check out our services for Organizations and help your company get started today!