The Reboot Partners have been featured in a variety of TV, radio, and print media including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Martha Stewart Radio, OWN Network, The New York Post, WPIX New York, CNN Money, Forbes.com, Reuters, Women2Women Link, The Albuquerque Journal, Frontline Security, Business Excellence, National Geographic’s Intelligent Travel, and many more. They are available to speak on a variety of topics–or radio, TV, and print interviews–and as speakers at conference and events. Some topics include:
- The Retirement Boom: New Markets & Opportunities
- Retirement: When’s Right for You?
- Retirement: Making Your Money Last
- Creating a Portfolio Career After “Retirement”
- New Ways to Travel in Retirement
- New Ways to Think About Volunteering
- I Married You for Life not Lunch! – Surviving Life at Home During Retirement
- Living and Leaving Your Legacy
- Living Light: Physically and Emotionally
- The Sandwich Generation – Caring for Parents & Grown Children in Retirement
- The Coming Retirement Crisis in the Workplace
- Why Take a Reboot Break™?
- The Gift of Time: Nourishing Yourself to Nourish Others
- Facing your Fears about Taking Time Off from Work
- Burned Out? Why Time Off Will Make You More Creative and Productive
- How to Plan Your Sabbatical
- Funding Your Freedom
- The Unexpected Sabbatical – Turning Down Time into Your Time
- The Pre-Retirement Sabbatical – What’s Next?
- The Caregiver’s Sabbatical
- Why Sabbaticals are Good for Business – Employee Retention and Leadership Development
- How to Create a Sabbatical Program at Your Company
In this New York Times article, “You Don’t Have to be College-Bound to Take a Gap Year,” the author interviewed Cathy Allen and mentioned our Reboot Your Life book. We applaud Gap Years at all ages! Dr. Dennis Sinar remembers when it dawned on him: He was ready for a...
Jaye Smith interviewed on fastcompany.com in an article titled 6 Steps To Turning Your Vacation Into A Career-Changing Event
Cathy Allen was interviewed for Employee Benefit News about the benefit of sabbaticals
Jaye Smith recently shared some insights for aging Baby Boomers and the companies that employ them in an interview with Society for Human Resource Management
Jaye Smith and The Retirement Boom are featured "Start Planning For Your Next Chapter"
Our very own Jaye Smith was interviewed on Turn the Page with Hemda Mizrahi about "Reboot Your Life at 60 plus: What's Your Next Chapter?"