The Reboot Partners have been featured in a variety of TV, radio, and print media including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Martha Stewart Radio, OWN Network, The New York Post, WPIX New York, CNN Money, Forbes.com, Reuters, Women2Women Link, The Albuquerque Journal, Frontline Security, Business Excellence, National Geographic’s Intelligent Travel, and many more. They are available to speak on a variety of topics–or radio, TV, and print interviews–and as speakers at conference and events. Some topics include:
- The Retirement Boom: New Markets & Opportunities
- Retirement: When’s Right for You?
- Retirement: Making Your Money Last
- Creating a Portfolio Career After “Retirement”
- New Ways to Travel in Retirement
- New Ways to Think About Volunteering
- I Married You for Life not Lunch! – Surviving Life at Home During Retirement
- Living and Leaving Your Legacy
- Living Light: Physically and Emotionally
- The Sandwich Generation – Caring for Parents & Grown Children in Retirement
- The Coming Retirement Crisis in the Workplace
- Why Take a Reboot Break™?
- The Gift of Time: Nourishing Yourself to Nourish Others
- Facing your Fears about Taking Time Off from Work
- Burned Out? Why Time Off Will Make You More Creative and Productive
- How to Plan Your Sabbatical
- Funding Your Freedom
- The Unexpected Sabbatical – Turning Down Time into Your Time
- The Pre-Retirement Sabbatical – What’s Next?
- The Caregiver’s Sabbatical
- Why Sabbaticals are Good for Business – Employee Retention and Leadership Development
- How to Create a Sabbatical Program at Your Company
Reboot Partners was featured in this new article on the NBC News website about the rise of adults taking mid-life gap years, a subject we've been interviewed about before. Usually seen as a tradition solely for young people before they start college, adults are...
A follow up to our special Wall Street Journal article from December, Co-Author Rita Foley was interviewed by Anne Tergesen for ENCORE, "A Blog about Living in and Planning for Retirement", part of WSJ's Market Watch. Rita shares her personal story of taking four...
Reboot Partner Catherine Allen was interviewed by Connell McShane and Dagen McDowell on Fox Business News about the value of taking time off from your career. Cathy speak to the benefits for both individuals and organizations, as well as tips and "lessons learned"...
Happy Holiday Season! It is certainly starting off to be a wonderful one for us. Rita had her photo show in NYC last weekend. This hobby - now passion - came out of her practicing that which we espouse in our books: take little risks, journal about your dreams, and...
Looking for an inspiring holiday gift or stocking stuffer for a loved one or colleague? With one specially chosen quote from our personal collection on each page, our Reboot Your Life Journal offers a place to both reflect on your journey and find inspiration along...
"Writing is a process, a journey into memory and the soul." ~ Isabel Allende We are happy to announce that this past August, in response to overwhelming requests from our readers and retreat participants, we published A Journal for Inspiration: Reboot Your Life. With...