The Reboot Partners have been featured in a variety of TV, radio, and print media including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Martha Stewart Radio, OWN Network, The New York Post, WPIX New York, CNN Money, Forbes.com, Reuters, Women2Women Link, The Albuquerque Journal, Frontline Security, Business Excellence, National Geographic’s Intelligent Travel, and many more. They are available to speak on a variety of topics–or radio, TV, and print interviews–and as speakers at conference and events. Some topics include:
- The Retirement Boom: New Markets & Opportunities
- Retirement: When’s Right for You?
- Retirement: Making Your Money Last
- Creating a Portfolio Career After “Retirement”
- New Ways to Travel in Retirement
- New Ways to Think About Volunteering
- I Married You for Life not Lunch! – Surviving Life at Home During Retirement
- Living and Leaving Your Legacy
- Living Light: Physically and Emotionally
- The Sandwich Generation – Caring for Parents & Grown Children in Retirement
- The Coming Retirement Crisis in the Workplace
- Why Take a Reboot Break™?
- The Gift of Time: Nourishing Yourself to Nourish Others
- Facing your Fears about Taking Time Off from Work
- Burned Out? Why Time Off Will Make You More Creative and Productive
- How to Plan Your Sabbatical
- Funding Your Freedom
- The Unexpected Sabbatical – Turning Down Time into Your Time
- The Pre-Retirement Sabbatical – What’s Next?
- The Caregiver’s Sabbatical
- Why Sabbaticals are Good for Business – Employee Retention and Leadership Development
- How to Create a Sabbatical Program at Your Company
The Retirement Boom: An All Inclusive Guide to Money, Life, and Health in Your Next Chapter
Reboot Your Life: Energize Your Career and Life by Taking a Break by ‘The Sabbatical Sisters’
The “Sabbatical Sisters” explain why you should take a reboot break and recharge, renew, and reinvigorate yourself
Reboot Your Life featured on Success.com
Reboot Your Life was featured on a success.com article called "How To: Take a Year Off" 'If you feel like you need a break, a new perspective on your life, take a step back, make a plan and remember: Anything is possible.'
Retirement Boom featured in BBC Capital article
Retirement Boom was featured in a BBC Capital article about the surprising benefits of a mid-career break
Retirement Boom featured on Forbes.com
Richard Eisenberg featured The Retirement Boom on Forbes.com with a special interview with Co-Author Cathy Allen. Cathy covers the topics of using visualization to prepare for retirement, how to protect yourself from retirement robbers, and how a pre-retirement...
Retirement Boom featured in Two Online Magazines
Retirement Boom was featured in Bloomer Boomer - the "Huffington Post for Boomers" and Smart New Income - NextGen Entrepreneurs!
Retirement Boom featured in Chattanooga Times Free Press
Retirement Boom was featured in the Chattanooga Times Free Press! "We are retiring for a deliberate reason," Foley says. "We are retiring to recalibrate our lives. We want to do what we want when we want." Read the full article here.
Cathy Allen and Women Corporate Directors Conference
Reboot Partner Cathy Allen organized a recent conference in El Paso for Women Corporate Directors where she is on the national board. In our book The Retirement Boom, we write about corporate boards in as part of reinventing into new work. In this clip from KFox...