Are you feeling the call to renew your life, your work, and your ideas of what’s possible?
REBOOT AND REINVENT YOUR LIFE NOW
Maybe you want to leave your job or retire, but don’t know how to start planning for it.
Or the pandemic and sheltering at home has made you re-evaluate your priorities and you want to rebalance and reinvent your life and work.
Does this sound like you? We Can Help.
Reboot Partners LLC is a woman-owned strategic consulting firm with programs for individuals and organizations. They are the go-to experts and thought leaders on reinventing and rebooting your life as well as planning for retirement.
Based on years of hosting retreats and coaching people just like you, as well as two deeply researched books about the benefits of rebooting, we’ll help you create a vision and chart your plan. With concrete actions designed to truly change your life, your work, and your frame of mind, we’ll help you get unstuck and move ahead to the life you’ve dreamed of.
Our programs are crafted to meet the needs of people just like you. Choose from virtual small-group courses, in-person events and one-on-one coaching.
Option 1: Reboot and Reinvent 5-Part Webinar Series
These five 90-minute virtual sessions are designed to guide you from vision to real, lasting change. Beginning October 6, and continuing on October 8, 13, 15, and 20, this series includes presentations, exercises, discussion, breakout rooms, and lots of thought-provoking discussion. The session each day is 5:00-6:30pm ET/2:00-3:30pm PT.
What You’ll Get
- Effective tools to access your goals
- A greater understanding of your blocks and obstacles
- Better confidence in your choices
- Expert support throughout from Reboot Partners
- Getting started: hurdles and visioning
- Planning and skills
- Using your time
- Communicating: supporters and naysayers
- Funding your freedom and maximizing budgets
- Circle goals and your path
Sign up for Reboot and Reinvent Your Life Now Webinar Series:
RECAP: What You Will Get:
- Hands-on expert guides to help you in your journey
- A roadmap for reinvention
- Strategies for overcoming roadblocks and resistance
- A community of support to enrich and sustain your plan
Option 2: Deluxe In-Person Reboot Your Life Retreat
Ready to take action on your dreams? Want to meet the challenge of personal and professional reinvention head-on, in the company of other change-seekers? Settle in for our signature event: a weekend retreat designed to maximize personal growth, and connection with startling results. Together we’ll explore the tough challenges and the rich possibilities of Rebooting.
You’ll leave with:
- A new understanding of what you want and how to get there
- Techniques for overcoming emotional hurdles and coping with change
- New connections with others like you who are ready for a new, better life
Immerse yourself in a vision for your best future while we help you build your plan! The retreat begins Friday at 3:00pm and ends Sunday at 1pm. Throughout the weekend, Reboot coaches will be on-site, facilitating all aspects of the retreat. The retreat also includes:
- A one-hour individual coaching session with a Reboot Partners coach
- Gourmet meals and beverages, social events, guest speakers, and all materials
- A relaxing and supportive setting that encourages community, creativity, and contemplation
In 2020, we’re offering a fall retreat in intriguing and beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico. We’ll gather in an elegant and relaxing home set in a ranch compound with walking trails.
WHY ACT NOW? Reboot Your Life –Deluxe In-Person Weekend Retreat in Santa Fe – $2500* but see discount below.
(comparable cost at least $5,000)
Includes Materials, All Meals/Social Events
RETREAT DATES IN 2021:
May 14-16, 2021 in Sag Harbor, New York $2500
October 8-10, 2021 in Cape Cod, Massachusetts $2500
Option 3: Virtual One-On-One Coaching
After a webinar series or retreat, or on its own, tap into the resources of the Reboot Partners in a more personalized way. We offer:
- One-on-one 60-minute coaching sessions to support your journey @ $250/hour (comparable cost $500/hr and up)
- Special packages of 10 sessions for $2,350 (comparable cost at least $5,000)
For more than a decade we’ve been guiding people just like you to a new and better life, personally and professionally. Our clients have learned through our retreats and coaching to say YES to the exciting future they know is there — if they can just let go of the fear.
Want to be one of those people? Join us and say YES to:
- A fearless vision: What do you REALLY want?
- Seeing and slaying obstacles: What’s in your way and why?
- Mapping the life you want: Yes, you can get there from here!
Ready to take steps toward the future you want? We’ll help you break through to a new and exciting life.
Again, here’s how to sign up:
– Virtual Reboot and Reinvent 5-Part Series October 2020
– Deluxe Reboot Your Life Retreat November 6-8, 2020 (CLICK HERE)
We look forward to seeing you on Zoom or in person!! Live your dreams!!
We can talk by email or set up a call to discuss which option is right for you.
Questions? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More About Reboot Partners
The Reboot Partners, Catherine Allen, Nancy Bearg and Jaye Smith, have been where you are. And it’s from those experiences that we created our retreats and wrote our books. We have all reinvented our careers several times over . . . Catherine from a retail executive to an academic to a corporate executive to a trade association CEO to a corporate board director and Founder and Chair of a cybersecurity and risk management company . . . Nancy from a public policy expert to a White House National Security Advisor to a nonprofit CEO to an adjunct professor and consultant . . . Jaye from an actor to a corporate executive to and entrepreneur to a Corporate Leadership and Life Coach. It’s from those career experiences, and the research they have done on hundreds of people going through transitions, attending their retreats, and hearing their lectures that they are able to give retreat attendees practical, informed, and relevant career and life advice.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Nancy Bearg, Cathy Allen, and Jaye Smith
Reboot Partners LLC www.rebootbreak.com